Palmer Massage Therapy Clinic offers a range of therapies and wellness options designed to treat both your ailment and its root causes. Our goals are simply to help you feel better and stay healthy.
All our massage therapists are registered by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO). Other practitioners are fully certified by their respective professional associations. They work as a team to ensure that you choose the optimal therapy or combination of therapies for your particular health needs. If required, we’re confident to refer to specialists in our neighborhood.
Therapies offered by the Clinic reduce stress, alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with injury or chronic illness, and aid in the rehabilitation process. We focus on deeply rooted system imbalances to improve circulation, detoxify your body, increase your energy and stimulate the body’s own healing powers.
Your Health Concerns
Our professional therapists can help you address:
• Chronic and acute pain; neck, shoulder and back pain; arthritis
• Stress, headaches and migraines, fatigue, insomnia, fibromyalgia, depression
• Circulatory concerns associated with stroke recovery or post surgical rehabilitation
• Respiratory ailments such as asthma or bronchitis
• Weight concerns
• Digestive problems
• Women’s health issues including pre and post-natal concerns; menopause
• Infant and children’s health problems: behavioral issues
While we all continue to search for ways to slow the aging process, Palmer Massage Therapy Clinic can help you understand and embrace this natural evolution while enjoying a healthy and vibrant lifestyle.